News MSI Suffers Fire at Chinese Factory

coolestcarl

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2011
How do you have a fire that is big enough to be news worthy, at a factory that works 24 hours a day, and not have the production affected? I am guessing the cultural re-orientation camps (I mean summer education schools), have deep pools of anonymous work talent that are not counted in the injuries statistics, because they do not exist. Simples.

Reactions: Gurg

barryv88

Distinguished
May 11, 2010
Yea, this is what happens when you can't design proper VRM's for X570 boards.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

mrv_co

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2016
How do you have a fire that is big enough to be news worthy, at a factory that works 24 hours a day, and not have the production affected? I am guessing the cultural re-orientation camps (I mean summer education schools), have deep pools of anonymous work talent that are not counted in the injuries statistics, because they do not exist. Simples.

Neener, neener!

'Emperor Xi liked this comment'

Yea, this is what happens when you can't design proper VRM's for X570 boards.
While their X570 launch lineup wasn't up to par, their boards released this year, like the X570 Tomahawk, have class-leading VRMs comparable to those on models costing significantly more. Their B450 and B550 boards have also tended to be quite good on the VRM side of things.

He Jumped.. off .. the .. building.. it's not like it was 'whoops' accidently fell while taking a smoke break on the roof. MSI has problems.
It's not like we can say that for sure. For all we know, he could have been tossed off.