[SOLVED] MSI VIGOR GK30

Solution
It's just a glorified rubber domed keyboard that's got an MSI badge on it. I'd advise staying away from that and pickup up a standard keyboard. If you're into mechanical keyboards, you can look into one made by Keychron, the C1 which is just about 50USD.

How much can you spend on a keyboard? Might want to also list the sort of features you're looking for in your keyboard. Yes RGB backlighting per key is also a feature people request ;)

Lutfij

Titan
It's just a glorified rubber domed keyboard that's got an MSI badge on it. I'd advise staying away from that and pickup up a standard keyboard. If you're into mechanical keyboards, you can look into one made by Keychron, the C1 which is just about 50USD.

How much can you spend on a keyboard? Might want to also list the sort of features you're looking for in your keyboard. Yes RGB backlighting per key is also a feature people request ;)

Solution

LionKing12

Honorable
Nov 12, 2015

Honestly, I am not even that crazy about keyboards. I just want something that I can use for a few years. One major problem is that I don't have many options available, I am from Pakistan and they only bring specific PC parts here. Initially, I was looking for a keyboard without the num keys (it's called compact, right?) and the only keyboards I could find were Reddragon and Fantech keyboards here. I guess I want to spend 5000 PKR or less if I can find a decent keyboard.

Keyboard Prices in Pakistan - Computer Keyboard - Desktop Keyboard - Gaming Keyboard (czone.com.pk)
Gaming Keyboard in Pakistan | www.IndusTech.pk
Keyboards in Pakistan | PC Lab
GT STORE

Here are some of my options maybe you can suggest something

LionKing12

Honorable
Nov 12, 2015
Reddragon is fine for a keyboard brand, just avoid blue and green switches unless you want a louder clicky keyboard. The keyboards without a num pad are called TKL keyboards, sometimes 75% keyboards.
I think I'm gonna keep looking around if any of those online sellers bring in different keyboards, can't find something that fits my needs and budget. Thanks for helping!