[SOLVED] MSI vs Asus Rog Strix

Mar 11, 2020
Hey so i have a question regarding gpu’s i am thinking of getting the MSI RTX 2060 Super 8GB Gaming X or Asus Rog strix RTX 2060 Super 8GB Gaming which one should i get in terms of performance idc that much about noise.

MSI boost clock: 1695mhz

asus boost clock: 1650-1680mhz depending on the Mode

Solution
Both cards are decent. I really dont see any reason to buy a Asus strix card at least with the pricing where i live its like 10 euros cheaper like the next tier card. The Asus Rog Strix 2060 super have 530 euros while a 2070 super gigabyte triple fan card have 520 euros and its a lot faster card. If thats your case too with your country pricing then just buy the MSI one it will be probably be 1-2% difference in performance with the ASUS Rog strix.
both manufacturer's make top quality components. i would suggest reading user reviews for both from multiple retailers and see if there are any persisting issues related to either of the cards.

if both have good ratings throughout; get the cheapest one or the one that will match/look the best alongside your other components.

Both cards are decent. I really dont see any reason to buy a Asus strix card at least with the pricing where i live its like 10 euros cheaper like the next tier card. The Asus Rog Strix 2060 super have 530 euros while a 2070 super gigabyte triple fan card have 520 euros and its a lot faster card. If thats your case too with your country pricing then just buy the MSI one it will be probably be 1-2% difference in performance with the ASUS Rog strix.

Last edited:
Solution