Question MSI X370 Titanium error Code "c0"

Sep 12, 2019
Today I decided to upgrade my motherboard from my previous asrock one, because it did not support overclocking. My computer was built by Ironside because I did not know how to do it myself. I found the MSI X370 Power Gaming Pro Titanium on sale and decided to buy it, and thought it would be easy to install, but when I put everything together it does not boot up. The fans and everything turn on, and the mother board gives an error code of "c0". I spent 5 hours looking at solutions, I changed ram placement, refit the CPU, tried cmos reset, unplugged everything and did it again, and nothing. I've given up and have no clue what to do.

Sep 13, 2019
I also have the same problem but with a Asus Crosshair VI Hero motherboard, Ryzen 7 2700X CPU, Nvidia GeForce 1060, 2x Corsair vengeance LPX- 8gb ram, CoolerMaster MA410P fan, 2tb hdd, 480gb SSD.

Tried many things including removing the motherboard battery and Bios flashback still remains the same no display, GPU turns off after 10-15 seconds, and Q Code C0.

lomoon17

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
Hi I was wondering if you had any success in fixing this issue I have the same error code and mobo I have also attempted what you have done as well. Thanks