[SOLVED] Msi x470 gaming plus black screen

May 16, 2020
Guys please help me to fix the issue with my mother board today I ma update my bios using msi live update after update it's shutdown and after I am turn on my pc it's turning on but my display is black my motherbroad name is msi x470 gaming plus plz guys help me

Solution
Hi

I think you might have missed something in the middle. My friend experienced a similar problem a couple of years back with his MSI but now I am not able to recollect the exact solution for this. Maybe the BIOS update might be corrupted. There is a possibility that the BIOS update got corrupted in the middle without you knowing and the system might have restarted with it, leaving you with a blank screen. Try recovering the BIOS update from the motherboard. You can re-install the older version to check whether everything is running smooth.
May 4, 2020
Hi

I think you might have missed something in the middle. My friend experienced a similar problem a couple of years back with his MSI but now I am not able to recollect the exact solution for this. Maybe the BIOS update might be corrupted. There is a possibility that the BIOS update got corrupted in the middle without you knowing and the system might have restarted with it, leaving you with a blank screen. Try recovering the BIOS update from the motherboard. You can re-install the older version to check whether everything is running smooth.

Solution
May 16, 2020
Hi

Ok bro i will try