Question MSI x470 gaming pro carbon boot issues.

May 2, 2020
I’m actually about to lose my mind on this. I’m trying to make my nvme drive my boot drive and it’s not working. I’ve installed it about 20 times with different configurations in the bios on boot settings, then I tried going to a slightly older bios then I tried force booting through the hard drive. The hard drive is not in MBR it’s in GPT windows boot settings tried both CSM and UEFI I’ve tried CSM with boot as UEFI all the forums I see is to change the WHQL setting but that setting does not exist on newer bios’ apparently. Idk where to go from here. NVME is a crucial p1 1tb.

I’m actually about to lose my mind on this. I’m trying to make my nvme drive my boot drive and it’s not working. I’ve installed it about 20 times with different configurations in the bios on boot settings, then I tried going to a slightly older bios then I tried force booting through the hard drive. The hard drive is not in MBR it’s in GPT windows boot settings tried both CSM and UEFI I’ve tried CSM with boot as UEFI all the forums I see is to change the WHQL setting but that setting does not exist on newer bios’ apparently. Idk where to go from here. NVME is a crucial p1 1tb.
Have you disconnected all other SATA devices?

May 2, 2020
Doesn’t windows make the bootable uefi? I’ve tried multiple times from their website

May 2, 2020
Just tried this. Still didnt work.