MSI X470 Gaming Pro: Trying to troubleshoot new PC not turning on / trying to start PC without front panel.

pixieplease

Honorable
Aug 13, 2018
Just put my entire new PC together and my pc doesn't power on at all (no lights, no fan, no sound, nothing).

I'm trying to troubleshoot if my PC won't turn on because I fked up the front panel connectors. I have an MSI X470 Gaming Pro and the motherboard looks like this.

I'm kind of a noob but how on this motherboard can I turn my PC on without the front panel? Do I need to use a paperclip or a screwdriver? Or where is my front panel connector supposed to plug into (the JFP1 in the bottom right?) -- maybe I have it in the wrong place.

I am used to putting a PC together with these cables but as far as I can tell this case (NZXT H500i) didn't come with them or did I misplace them?

Thank you SO much in advance ;~;

CPU is an AMD Raizen 2600 if it matters, PSU is a Corsair 750M which I already ruled out.

Solution
Look in the manual, front panel connector should have two pins labeled Start switch, just cennect them with a screwdriver or any metal thing for a second.
According to your picture cable labeled Power_sw is the one for starting system.
Look in the manual, front panel connector should have two pins labeled Start switch, just cennect them with a screwdriver or any metal thing for a second.
According to your picture cable labeled Power_sw is the one for starting system.

Solution