[SOLVED] Msi x570 ace or asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

Speedy_H05

Great
Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys I I can’t figure out what to get for my new build Msi x570 ace or asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero I plan on pairing it with a 5950x and 3080 thank you in adavanced for your time

Solution
they're both nice. i would consider what it is you like or need to have in a MB and do a cross-comparison, both of them are very well equipped and will perform as they should if it is purely for gaming. I have had boards from both companies and have nothing bad to say about either. although for motherboards i prefer the ASUS and i am currently running a strix gaming f z490 and really like it. in all reality, it's like every other motherboard i have ever had it just looks good, and we all know that looks alone give you a few extra FPS
they're both nice. i would consider what it is you like or need to have in a MB and do a cross-comparison, both of them are very well equipped and will perform as they should if it is purely for gaming. I have had boards from both companies and have nothing bad to say about either. although for motherboards i prefer the ASUS and i am currently running a strix gaming f z490 and really like it. in all reality, it's like every other motherboard i have ever had it just looks good, and we all know that looks alone give you a few extra FPS

Reactions: Speedy_H05
Solution

alexbirdie

Respectable
My son and me do have the ASUS crosshair viii hero wifi ( predecessor to dark hero with nearly identical design), and we are very satisfied with it.

If I would need to buy a new board, I would take the dark hero (or crosshair viii hero wifi again :)).

With MSI i do not have any experience.