Question MSI X570 Carbon Pro Issue With Booting

Nov 29, 2019
Recently, I built a gaming rig for productive use. And, I finished the build off. Booted to MSI BIOS just fine and downloaded windows 10 to a new flash drive. Plugged in the usb flash drive into the pc and it didn't boot windows 10 installation from the usb. I rebooted the pc again and still no luck just showed 3 dots. So, I just unplugged went to BIOS and set the boot order to start with usb hard drive and then the rest. And now, I can't boot the pc again because the boot order is probably wrong. So now i'm stuck with a black screen and hdmi port isn't detected. What do, I do?

Nov 29, 2019
Recently, I built a gaming rig for productive use. And, I finished the build off. Booted to MSI BIOS just fine and downloaded windows 10 to a new flash drive. Plugged in the usb flash drive into the pc and it didn't boot windows 10 installation from the usb. I rebooted the pc again and still no luck just showed 3 dots. So, I just unplugged went to BIOS and set the boot order to start with usb hard drive and then the rest. And now, I can't boot the pc again because the boot order is probably wrong. So now i'm stuck with a black screen and hdmi port isn't detected. What do, I do?