[SOLVED] MSI x570 godlike or ace

Feb 11, 2020
My CPU is Ryden 5 3600x
Im looking for a motherboard.
Cant decide between the godlike and the Ace
The God like is beatiful and obviously better than the Ace but from 715€ is quite expensive in comparison to the 380€ on the Ace. Is the price on the godlike worth it or should i go with the Ace.
Also open to sugestions on other motherboards

Solution
You do not need a motherboard above 250 euros for a 3600X. Those boards are primarily for the flagship CPU's since they provide better VRM's for the power demanding chips.

If you don't care much for aesthetics then a gigabyte aorus elite is the perfect combo for the 3600X.

The godlike and Ace are nice boards but just because they cost nearly 1000euros doesn't mean they're the best. But I have a 3900x, so if I was personally choosing, the Ace would fit all my needs and it looks just as good if not better in my opinion.
You do not need a motherboard above 250 euros for a 3600X. Those boards are primarily for the flagship CPU's since they provide better VRM's for the power demanding chips.

If you don't care much for aesthetics then a gigabyte aorus elite is the perfect combo for the 3600X.

The godlike and Ace are nice boards but just because they cost nearly 1000euros doesn't mean they're the best. But I have a 3900x, so if I was personally choosing, the Ace would fit all my needs and it looks just as good if not better in my opinion.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS