Question MSI X570 Tomahawk WIFI vs ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus WIFI

Lutfij

Titan
First off, I'd ask you to look into the B550 chipset boards. If it's just those two, the easiest way to compare them is to have them side by side. Though most reviews tend to favor the Tomahawk. For me, if the board checks most of the features I'm looking for, I jump on it.

What sort of features are you looking for in your board?

gat3keeper

Reputable
Mar 5, 2017
Yeah I'm also looking at B550 but with the price difference, I think these 2 boards is pretty solid choice for me.

I'm looking for cooler over all performance, 2 nvme's, wifi, better sound, probably can run 5900x if I got the chance to upgrade next year. (currently running 3700x)

gat3keeper

Reputable
Mar 5, 2017
No input guys? I'm still undecided .. can't pull the trigger. Lozl. I was about to buy last weekends but until now im infront of my PC searching...

Anyway.. aside from VRM, do Tomahawk excels on other categories? All Ive searched so far is VRM related.

For the ASUS. Im a fanboy of their products, from cellphone to laptop.. but for weird reason, I havent tried their motherboard ever. Maybe the price way back then... so now Im thinking if I will try this but MSI enters the chat.

TRENDING THREADS