Question MSI x99s gaming 7 boot problems code 00

Nov 19, 2019
Hi, my PC was perfectly right, in fact was continuously on for about 10 day while I was on a trip, I used for about 15 min or so and noting odd was happening that indicate a problem. Windows as always was requesting a restart, I allowed, the next thing I know is that my PC won't be in disposition to boot, it has a q-code "00."

I did what any respectable builder would do, remove the motherboard from the case and placed on a non conductive surface while disconnecting all unnecessary components, there was no change. I proceed to remove the ram, all the ram, there was no change. Furthermore I remove the CPU, and there was no change. I remember there is a secondary BIOS, I quickly connect the bare minimum and attempt the second BIOS and at least receive a different code "04-af-60" it cycles 3 times then reboots and cycles again. I feel tier, and I'm running out of ideas. I would appreciate any opinion or suggestion.

specs:
cpu 5820k
mobo MSI x99s gaming 7
ram Corsair ddr4 2400
gpu EVGA gtx 970

THANK YOU

Lutfij

Titan
While on the primary BIOS, did you try and remove CMOS battery and then replace it after 15 mins? Make sure that the two sticks of ram are on the slot that the motherboard manual suggests to have, that is, slots 1 and 5.

Can you list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Nov 19, 2019
I tried with ram on slot 1 and 5 and only with slot 1 after removing the battery as advice it didn't help.

Then attempt to flash the BIOS, and it doesn't look like it's working, currently I'm assuming it's a death motherboard.