Question MSI Z370 Gaming Plus Bios Update

Mar 23, 2019
Hello everyone

An hour ago I updated my bios or at least I tried and the result is not good. I did everything correctly, (download latest version from msi website, put them to the flash disk, open bios, use m-flash to update) but after the update process bar ends computer restarted and stuck with black screen. I waited like 20-25min and nothing happend. After all I turned off my pc and tried to open it but its all same black screen. Keyboard and mouse is working, at least their lights is on and cpu, graphic card is on, their fans is turning but the screen says no signal. I don’t know what to do! Please help me!

Mar 23, 2019
You can try this, but remember your bios file should be named like as you download it.
https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=269702.0

Or last option would be via optical drive with DVD, just unplug every storage device usb etc (Ofc keyboard keep it). Keep monitor plugged in (check GPU/IGPU when you dont see signal).

I tried the solution but nothing changed, no signal on screen. Is there any possible solution?

Mar 23, 2019
By the way I realized something, during black screen if I press ctrl+alt+del its restarting. Does it means BIOS working but monitor can’t get signal or it doesn’t mean anything?