msi z97 gaming 5 vs asus z97-a vs asrock fatal1ty z97x killer vs asus z97 pro gamer

Yash2000

Reputable
Jun 13, 2015
Which board will be the best for gaming and for ocing?
Msi z97 gaming 5
Asus z97-a
Asrock fatal1ty z97x killer
Asus z97 pro gamer

If onther board please suggest under 14000 rs

Solution

There will be no performance difference at all. They are both excellent quality motherboards with excellent brands that have good customer service.

I would personally choose the MSI because of the outstanding aesthetics and i've had good experience with MSI.

KKAW

Admirable

All of them will do just fine.

if i had to choose, it would be the MSI Gaming 5 or Asus Z97 Pro Gamer because those two will give you solid overclocking.

If i were you i would go with the cheapest one out of those 4 because their abilities will be near identical, overclocking wise.

KKAW

Admirable

Where did you get that information from, MSI motherboards especially the gaming 5 is an excellent choice.

tAKticool

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

I have also read more than a few times on this forum people say pretty much exactly that; avoid MSI motherboards as they have hardware QC problems and their motherboards are particularly suspect etc. I have no personal knowledge nor experience in this at all but I also have read it, just came up in searches I was doing in the last 2 weeks actually. (no idea when the posts were actually written but I Have read it a few times in the past 2 weeks)

KKAW

Admirable

I have a few people who use MSI and are very satisfied with their motherboard, however if this is a concern the Fatal1tyX or pro gamer is an excellent choice.

tAKticool

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Hey brother I meant you no disrespect, nor MSI etc. I just was saying, I read obviously some of the same stuff the gentleman read. But I have no personal experience and to be honest i hope to buy a new MSI graphics card soon so it's not like I won't buy their stuff etc.

KKAW

Admirable

No worries, i felt no hostility or disrespect at all, it's good to share knowledge especially to the OP since he is thinking of purchasing a motherboard.

KKAW

Admirable

There will be no performance difference at all. They are both excellent quality motherboards with excellent brands that have good customer service.

I would personally choose the MSI because of the outstanding aesthetics and i've had good experience with MSI.

Solution