News MSI's B560, H510 Motherboards Will Start At $89

I dont think people who make these posts in Tom's actually have the time to correct their sentences.
I mean i wouldnt even bother with correcting my grammar to much if i need to post 50+articles on a daily.
Just my view of it.

Jimbo01

Honorable
Sep 9, 2016
Give it some thought. He was complaining about grammar. He can't complete a sentence properly. He posts 50+ posts a day? Don't think so.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Feb 17, 2021
Give it some thought. He was complaining about grammar. He can't complete a sentence properly. He posts 50+ posts a day? Don't think so.
lmao, there is a difference between posting in a forum with spelling errors, or in my case, not putting a period at the end (in a forum lmao) and posting an article on a reputable website full of spelling errors.

but this is their job. They get paid to report on tech, I would expect more professionalism from their writing
I agree its their job,but you have to spend atleast 30 minutes just researching about the new stuff,then you have to make it into a article format with picutres and everything.
And that is just one article.
I dont know how many staff members there are at toms but i dont really care about smaller grammatical errors.
Partly because English is not my native language,and partly because i know how hard it is to make a good school presentation,let alone make a article that is going to be seen by thousands of people.