MSI's Overclocking Final: Amsterdam

Status
Not open for further replies.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Wouldn't hurt if you'd included a simple list at the end listing all teams scores in the individual benchmarks, and perhaps the top frequencies achieved. msi is bound to have such lists they could lend you!

Car6on14

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
It would be great if you guys would post a list of events like this with dates and location. If there are that many? I think it would be really interesting to check one out...

G

I've bin at the pre-rounds and miserabely failed lol. Something with XP SP3 and a rivatuner which refused to apply my OC. The dutch guy is Snot_aap, a respected overclocked together with his GF, who also applied Dry-ice to the previous contest.

Great to have something dutch even on Tomshardware =)

sirrell

Distinguished
May 3, 2008
Very nice clock speeds, I agree with Neirotopelcc, need more details..
Bet you guys were having too much fun to record the details..

Just hope the world final includes some aussies..
I'd love to play with liquid nitrogen :)
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI...

kitsilencer

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
Like the French finals that you covered, this is nothing more than a glorified photo album. Details please. Apart from knowing how people are taking their machines to the edge, it'd bwe nice to know where the 'edge' is.

caskachan

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2006
I said it last time whe yous tarted about this thign of overclocking contests....

wheres the god damn NUMBERS, im sure most of us come here clicing to see what is the NEW world record overclock and what cpu made it and what numbers theya chieved with it.... the way youve presented the information in this and the last times, makes it feel like im not reading a technology site at all

ill wade trough see if i can find numbers...

caskachan

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2006
Ok.. so i suppose third place Megahurts and BUS speed can be made public,but not 2nd and 1st place, in order to keep the competition going on?..or what?
btw stopmakign this in a slide show fashion, the ads are killing this site (load times)

G

ah I thought it was the Greeks who won, how come it says on the last page good luck to the french?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS