I was told to downoad msn messenger 4.7. I can sighn into msn but not
into messanger how come ?

thanx

Weedy

--
weedy

MSN Messenger 4.7 doesn't work because Microsoft instituted a mandatory
upgrade policy for all those using versions older than 5.0. What that means
is you should head over to http://messenger.msn.com and download version
6.2.

Sincerely,
Michael Katz [MVP - MSN Client]
--

"weedy" <weedy.1e68d0@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I was told to downoad msn messenger 4.7. I can sighn into msn but not
> into messanger how come ?
>
> thanx
>
> Weedy
>

> --
> weedy

Hi,

Actually there is no MSN Messenger 4.7, he means Windows Messenger 4.7 which is not locked
out.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert