msn 6.2 crashing randomely

Jonathan, is it too early to talk about this? If so,
please put a big CAPS LOCK post when you guys finish
fixing everything.
If not, let's continue:
My main symptom here is MSN crashing randomely on windows
XP home. I re-installed wiondows here, the copy that came
with my laptop. There's a possibility that this is
happening since i installed windows. There's also a
possibility that this is taking place since XP2. I updated
to XP2 right after the installation of windows so...
Anyhow, that's it for now. There are also instances where
people send me messages and i never get the message but
that might be because they are using pretty older
versions... (maybe)(you tell me)

thanks a lot!
Eyal

I believe msn is having some sore of problems with there server but i
wouldn't reinstall windows because of it , just wait it out , microsoft will
correct the problem ... Also you should post this one in the messenger
newsgroup

"Eyal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Jonathan, is it too early to talk about this? If so,
> please put a big CAPS LOCK post when you guys finish
> fixing everything.
> If not, let's continue:
> My main symptom here is MSN crashing randomely on windows
> XP home. I re-installed wiondows here, the copy that came
> with my laptop. There's a possibility that this is
> happening since i installed windows. There's also a
> possibility that this is taking place since XP2. I updated
> to XP2 right after the installation of windows so...
> Anyhow, that's it for now. There are also instances where
> people send me messages and i never get the message but
> that might be because they are using pretty older
> versions... (maybe)(you tell me)
>
> thanks a lot!
> Eyal

Sorry my error you were in the right newsgroup ...

"Eyal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Jonathan, is it too early to talk about this? If so,
> please put a big CAPS LOCK post when you guys finish
> fixing everything.
> If not, let's continue:
> My main symptom here is MSN crashing randomely on windows
> XP home. I re-installed wiondows here, the copy that came
> with my laptop. There's a possibility that this is
> happening since i installed windows. There's also a
> possibility that this is taking place since XP2. I updated
> to XP2 right after the installation of windows so...
> Anyhow, that's it for now. There are also instances where
> people send me messages and i never get the message but
> that might be because they are using pretty older
> versions... (maybe)(you tell me)
>
> thanks a lot!
> Eyal

TRENDING THREADS