MSN 7 beta causing problems with multiplayer ms flightsim ..

Looks like it anyway. I have crashes when switching to/from a multiplayer
chatwindow in flightim when msn beta7 is running.

Reinstalled 6.2 and problems seem to be gone

(windows xp latest patches. latest nvidia whql driver, amd 2400+ with 1Gig
ram)

Gerard

I was wrong.
MSN is not causing the problem.

Gerard

Hi Gerald,

Well that's good to know, did you find out why then?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Gerard Verhoef" <Gerard_Verhoef@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was wrong.
> MSN is not causing the problem.
>
> Gerard

Thanks for asking Jonathan.
Because the cause is off topic in this NG I thought readers wouldn't be
interested. But since you asked ...
The problem is related to the kneeboard in MS flightsim. FS2004 is crashing
when I try scrolling in the kneeboard. I haven't figuered out yet how to
solve the problem, but it blaming msn7 seems te be incorrect anyway.

Thanks again

Gerard