MSN Hotmail and Messenger is down?

Anyone else having trouble accessing their hotmail, or using MSN messenger
today?

Yes their servers are down.

Msn messenger and hotmail are down cannot access both .

Greetings Wayne,

There are no problems that I'm aware of.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Wayne" <wayne@wayne.mars> wrote in message news:u%23JPpDguEHA.2632@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Anyone else having trouble accessing their hotmail, or using MSN messenger today?

Thanks Johnathan. I wonder what the problem is then?

> Greetings Wayne,
>
> There are no problems that I'm aware of.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Wayne" <wayne@wayne.mars> wrote in message
>> Anyone else having trouble accessing their hotmail, or using MSN
>> messenger today?

Belinda

I don't know but I just used my messenger and talked to a
friend and it worked just fine. The problem I am having
is not being able to send or read my email messages.
See my message posted at 12:51.

Belinda

wrote in message
>> Greetings Wayne,
>>
>> There are no problems that I'm aware of.
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Associate Expert
>> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004
Jonathan Kay.