ne1 know the name of the file in windows which stores msn messenger chat

--
shanker

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> ne1 know the name of the file in windows which stores msn
> messenger chat
>

> --
> shanker

You mean the chat log? I think MSN messanger dosnt do that by default.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Messenger-msn-chat-file-ftopict423964.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1419226

Greetings,

By default the Message Archive for MSN Messenger is in \My Documents\My Received
Files\passportname\History.

Where passportname is the Passport in question.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert