msvcr100.dll, msvcp120.dll missing

JayBobGamerZz

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
Hey everybody

Just completed a new PC build. After getting all setup with drivers etc, doing all the necessary things to set it all up, next day I downloaded origin. Began battlefield 1 download and headed off to work. Got back, to find Origin closed. I opened it, and got an error telling me msvcp120.dll missing, and msvcr100.dll missing.

I proceeded to reinstall Origin. Failed, same error.

I then did what you shouldn't do, download the dll's from online and put them where they're supposed to go. I get another error saying 'application failed, 0xc0000007'.
I uninstall all versions of Visual C++, restart and then install them all again. Failed. Msvcr and msvcp errors back.

I restored to a restore point before installing Origin. Went to reinstall Origin, worked, then begun download for battlefield 1 again. Leave to work, come back and yet again Origin is closed with these errors again.

I cleaned registry etc, used chkdsk, reset my Windows 10, created a local account, tried Visual C++ and DirectX installations many many times, and used the command in CMD: SFC scannow. All of these failed.

What do I do?? Please help. Running 64bit Windows 10 Pro (anniversary update).

Solution
what do you mean SFC failed? it didn't find anything wrong or it didn't work?

try this
in command prompt (admin) copy/paste this command in:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press enter

Colif

Win 11 Master
what do you mean SFC failed? it didn't find anything wrong or it didn't work?

try this
in command prompt (admin) copy/paste this command in:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press enter

Solution