Hello, On my other computer.

I have had a problem with mswebckeck monitor loading when I start my
computer. Everything else loads up and then it takes forever before I
am able to click anything on my desktop. I see the icon pops up int
the task bar but quickly disappears, I finally clicked on it once and
it said ms web check monitor. I do not see this in add/remove programs
or anything...
Please I need your help on this.
thanks
mka

--
mkaone

webcheck.dll = Web Site Monitor = WebCheck Support DLL
Part of:
Microsoft Office XP Professional Edition with Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
Among others

DLL File: webcheck or webcheck.dll
DLL Name: Web Site Monitor
Part Of: Windows
System DLL: Yes
Common Errors: File Not Found, Missing File, Exception Errors

Do any MS Office products start when Windows starts?
Does Internet Explorer start when Windows starts?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:mkaone.1eekcy@pcbanter.net,