MTG product 88898000. i need help here

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc,rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy,rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?)

hello i have just brought a MTG product thinking it was the core set but
it turned out to be a box protector. i am thinking of selling it to
someone else but i need to know what is inside. can anyone help? The item
number is 888980000

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Siraj Kutlusan schrieb:
> hello i have just brought a MTG product thinking it was the core set but
> it turned out to be a box protector. i am thinking of selling it to
> someone else but i need to know what is inside. can anyone help? The item
> number is 888980000

Welcome online.

Step 1:
http://www.google.com/search?q=888980000 => 2 hits. Try the second.
-> "888980000 MTG 8th Edition Deck Box"

Step 2:
http://www.google.com/search?q=8th+Edition+Deck+Box => much hits,
just look around and you may find this:

Product Facts:
* 75 black-back, card-sleeves
* 1 card box with velcro closure

--
Bis neulich...
Arno Beckmann

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:59:47 +0200, Arno Beckmann wrote:

> Siraj Kutlusan schrieb:
>> hello i have just brought a MTG product thinking it was the core set but
>> it turned out to be a box protector. i am thinking of selling it to
>> someone else but i need to know what is inside. can anyone help? The
>> item number is 888980000
>
> Welcome online.
>
> Step 1:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=888980000 => 2 hits. Try the second. ->
> "888980000 MTG 8th Edition Deck Box"
>
> Step 2:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=8th+Edition+Deck+Box => much hits, just
> look around and you may find this:
>
> Product Facts:
> * 75 black-back, card-sleeves
> * 1 card box with velcro closure

Yes thankyou. I had actually already searched on google before asking.