[SOLVED] Much cpu usage and lagg/cant restart pc

Jul 25, 2021
Fristly sorry for my english.
Yesterday I bought a new motherboard, and I set up everything. All good but cpu usage around 30-60%until I open task manager. Then it goes 1-2% or max sometime 20%. I can’t shutdown my pc because then the monitor go off and everything is still working.. video games go with 7-8fps and if I set up full graphic games crashes. And I can’t reset my pc because when I wanna reset its gonna restart and blue dead screen. What Can I do with this? It’s a CPU fault or maybe virus? I didnt use my pc 2-3week ago cause my last motherboard is dead, thats why I bought this new

Solution
Make backups of important files first.
Get tool from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 Live media creation-something. If you have more than 1 drive and you know which drive is your OS drive, turn off computer, disconnect SATA-cable from all other drives and start installation. So you don't accidentally format the wrong drive. Launch Win10 Installer from USB-stick by booting from it. Complete reinstall (Do not keep files). Format the drive your OS is on and install new Windows there. Don't forget to install chipset drivers.
Jul 25, 2021
As you changed motherboard did you reinstall Windows? If no start with this. It is highly recommended to reinstall Windows when you change motherboard.
oh okay thanks, you mean reset this pc? Opinion? Just cause I can’t because when I choose ALL DRIVES option and when my pc restart it get the dead blue screen. I can somehow with pendrive?

Jul 25, 2021
I reset pc, and reinstall windows and it’s kinda the same. But now when I want to open game client the whole pc crash and again the blue dead screen.

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
Get tool from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 Live media creation-something. If you have more than 1 drive and you know which drive is your OS drive, turn off computer, disconnect SATA-cable from all other drives and start installation. So you don't accidentally format the wrong drive. Launch Win10 Installer from USB-stick by booting from it. Complete reinstall (Do not keep files). Format the drive your OS is on and install new Windows there. Don't forget to install chipset drivers.

Solution
Jul 25, 2021
when I start installing around 30-40% I got blue dead screen again with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT message

Jul 25, 2021
It can be a motherboard issuse? I mean I need to buy a new one? Just cuz I tested with OLD SSD and when so much thing show up frist it's shutdown with the clock issuse. Actually I can't use the old SSD because many account show up and then shutdown the pc. Or I need to do something in bios settings? It's i7 4790K and GA-Z97X-UD5H (this motherboard used with another CPU so)