MUHAHAHAHA NVIDIA SUCKS!

dhlucke

Polypheme
ROFL!! Damn those anandtech numbers make nvidia look like shite!

All those fools who bought a Nvidia FX. You praying for a miracle or what?

Hell, we've officially seen the end of the 5200 and the 5600 from the market. This is worse than the MX series.

As far as the 5900 is concerned....what a waste of money. Those poor suckers that bought one.

Sheesh.

This is gonna be fun to talk about.

jmecor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2003
poor Nvidia. I'll really be going Ati in my next upgrade. MUHAAAAhAAAAAAAAhAAAAhAhA

<font color=red>If your nose <b>RUNS</b>, and feet <b>SMELL</b>.
Then you must be born <b>UPSIDE DOWN</b>.</font color=red>

jmecor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2003
too bad i own a 5200.
But i don't think this is much worse than the GF4MX440.

<font color=red>If your nose <b>RUNS</b>, and feet <b>SMELL</b>.
Then you must be born <b>UPSIDE DOWN</b>.</font color=red>

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
My Radeon 9000 should beat your FX5200

----------------
<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86" target="_new">My Website</A></b>

<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86/myrig.html" target="_new">My Rig & 3DMark score</A></b>

davepermen

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2002
actually the 5200 lacks some essencial features to get dx9 capable. and, it is not dx9 runtime capable. only renderings.. :D

"take a look around" - limp bizkit

www.google.com

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
Spitfire_x86 is planning to permanently remove the GeForce FX series from the Buyer's Guide. I'm still hoping my Ti4200 on a Thunderbird 1400 can handle DX8 mode. I REALLY REALLY hope so, but its probably just wishful thinking. I probably should have purchased the 3 9600 Pros, but I was too much of a cheapskate.

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
*spud cries*

-Jeremy

:evil: <A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6940439" target="_new">Busting Sh@t Up!!!</A> :evil:
:evil: <A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=1228088" target="_new">Busting More Sh@t Up!!!</A> :evil:

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
*UFO_WARVIPER hugs Spud* [motherly voice]"Cheer up pal, it'll all be better soon."[/motherly voice]

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!

DDRSDRAM

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2003
NVIDIA ARE SUCKERS AND CHATERS - <---theyr DX9 Cards dont even close to support DX9 Games and they optimisations (cheats) dont save theyr ass as they have problem on hardware level not driver level so theyr answer to valve is [-peep-] and will see how they going to cheat again when Det. 50 will out.

And all this Blinded NVIDIots who buy's nvidia no matter why well i want to look at your crying face when u play half life 2 mofuckers.
-------------------------------------------------------
<b>Nvidia - The way it ment to be cheated!
Someone ban nvidia for cheating!
</b>

sargeduck

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2002
There might be a lot of rumblings about law suits opening up on Nvidia. Hear about that thing where the drivers detect a printscreen is happening and try to increase the IQ at that moment?
I don't know, but that might be along the lines of fruad....

As each day goes by, I hug my 9600Pro just a little tighter.

tombance

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2002
It was so funny when my friend (Nvidia fanboi, hates all ATI) said that he had just bought a GF FX 5200 non-ultra and thought that it would outperform my GF4 Ti, I cracked up, especially since he reckons Geforce and HL are meant for each other, what an idiot.

<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6752830" target="_new">Yay, I Finally broke the 12k barrier!!</A>

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
Wow, I'm glad I picked the 9800 for my new video card.

My 2nd one is going to be here soon!

Now if they only had SLI mode, NV would really be in for some [-peep-] in my system. :smile:

Looking at anands #s, the 9600pro is all your going to need for shader intensive games as thats the limiting factor.

Oh well, my 9800 will probably help in other situations and other games with its MASSIVE BANDWIDTH.

MUWAHAHA. :smile:

Athlon 1700+, Epox 8RDA (NForce2), Maxtor Diamondmax Plus 9 80GB 8MB cache, 2x256mb Crucial PC2100 in Dual DDR, Geforce 3, Audigy, Z560s, MX500

G

Yeah the 9600pro perfomed very well. Good choice if you don't have the greens for 97/9800pro.

<font color=red> Gaaaahh! My hand is all old and wrinkly! </font color=red>

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
nVidia might suck, but ur still the biggest troll around, so go home and chew on ur ram

guys, really bad new, I got the new comp parts, and the P4 chip is defective -_- i think~~~ i'll have to wait until monday to send it back and another week before the replacement is sent >< and my Ti4200 is on "back-order"

what a great day eh

Proud Owner the Block Heater
120% nVidia Fanboy
PROUD OWNER OF THE GEFORCE FX 5900ULTRA <-- I wish this was me
I'd get a nVidia GeForce FX 5900Ultra... if THEY WOULD CHANGE THAT #()#@ HSF

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
Squirtle, what video card have you been using for all these horrid weeks?

soundwave5

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2002
The funny thing is just before this whole think broke out I upgraded my old GF4 MX 420 with a Saphirre Radeon 9600 Pro, and the funny thing is I came this close to buying a GfFX 5600.

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
i'm using my dad's comp right now and for the last 4-5 weeks. I wanna shoot myself right now~~~~ dont think anyone is more unlucky then me ><

120% nVidia Fanboy

eden

Champion
Ironically your initial consideration was for a FX 5600. My god did we do justice to your entire existence by swaying you into ATi.

Now remains only Papasmurf and Flamey. Though Papa's generally for any card by nVidia while Flamey still would buy for the Quadros. Damn I'd love to see what crap they got to say now in defense of nVidia.

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>Are you ugly and looking into showing your mug? Then the THGC Album is the right place for you!</b></font color=blue></A>

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
LOL! I don't think the 3D Graphics card community has ever experienced a turn-around THIS big. The 9700 Pro, ATi's flagship product that's now 1 year old is still owning Nvidia's best. It's kind of weird to think that ATi has actually had the performance and IQ crown for all these months and we didn't even know it. Heck, any ATi DX9 b ased R300 can bury the FX 5900 Ultra alive.

eden

Champion
BTW even more funny is that according to Anand (and this being true), the pixel shading will replace memory bandwidth by a lot, making AA and Aniso actually VERY little affective on performance, and also makes the useless bandwidth wasted by the FX5900 Ultra, pointless. 27GB/sec down the drain.

I was amazed that the R9600PRO was so strong it once even outperformed the R9700PRO. Clearly I must've been lost thinking its architecture was blowing. I don't recall they added the R350 add-ons like the F Cache into it, but if they did, my guess is it helped. Otherwise the simple extra 90MHZ in GPU clock made the entire difference over the R9700PRO. Then again, it would be a cheap thing since the R9600PRO is castrated with 4 pipes only.

I wonder if Flamey will completely cease recommending nV products (except the Ti4200) to his friends since this.

Ahhh DH, good to have your preaching skills back on this place. :smile:

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>Are you ugly and looking into showing your mug? Then the THGC Album is the right place for you!</b></font color=blue></A>

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
still waiting for aBox+bling bling

now waiting for CPU and video card RMA > <
someone kill me

120% nVidia Fanboy

coolsquirtle

Distinguished