[SOLVED] multi monitor motherboards

Jan 7, 2020
i took everyones suggestions and bought a new amd ryzen 7 2700 8-core 3.2GHz. now i need to get a motherboard for dual monitor.would perfer under 150 us dolllars. help meout internet smart people.

Solution
i have cpu because i thought that was the base of the computer, as for money. that is no issue except i dont want a riducoulus amout so around the 800-1,300 range. (us dollars)

Back up a bit, you just have the CPU so you need the rest of the parts correct? You have nothing picked out yet? Why not just look in the systems forum for build suggestions instead of looking at one part at a time? You don't build a building by just building one section at a time, you need a full plan. Imagine some guy building a house and saying "OK, I bought all my plumbing now what walls do I need?" Same thing with computers.
Jan 7, 2020
Please list all the parts you have already and your budget for the full build (including power supply, monitor, etc.)
i have cpu because i thought that was the base of the computer, as for money. that is no issue except i dont want a riducoulus amout so around the 800-1,300 range. (us dollars)

Back up a bit, you just have the CPU so you need the rest of the parts correct? You have nothing picked out yet? Why not just look in the systems forum for build suggestions instead of looking at one part at a time? You don't build a building by just building one section at a time, you need a full plan. Imagine some guy building a house and saying "OK, I bought all my plumbing now what walls do I need?" Same thing with computers.

Solution
Jan 7, 2020
thanks will do, hope you like your trophy