multicopy doesn't work with dual monitors

Hi, I've recently got an extra monitor and set it up with my existing one
for dual view. However the multcopy enabler for diablo 2 no longer works -
when trying to load another copy of diablo 2, it doesn't give an error, it
just doesn't load it. Anyone know why this might be, and what I can do about
it? I've tried both normal and windowed, and one of each, with no luck.
thx
adam

"Adam Sawyer" <pennywyz@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> Hi, I've recently got an extra monitor and set it up with my existing one
> for dual view. However the multcopy enabler for diablo 2 no longer works -
> when trying to load another copy of diablo 2, it doesn't give an error, it
> just doesn't load it. Anyone know why this might be, and what I can do
about
> it? I've tried both normal and windowed, and one of each, with no luck.
> thx
> adam

Onlyers D2-Loader for 1.10 works to allow multiple copies of D2 to run for
muling, etc.
Also, I thinx Gunde has a method on her site:
http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#install

Not sure if Gunde's is what your after... but if not then you can always use
Onlyers D2-Loader for 1.10 :¬)

thx, onlyer's fixed me problem
cheers
adam

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> "Adam Sawyer" <pennywyz@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
>> Hi, I've recently got an extra monitor and set it up with my existing one
>> for dual view. However the multcopy enabler for diablo 2 no longer
>> works -
>> when trying to load another copy of diablo 2, it doesn't give an error,
>> it
>> just doesn't load it. Anyone know why this might be, and what I can do
> about
>> it? I've tried both normal and windowed, and one of each, with no luck.
>> thx
>> adam
>
> Onlyers D2-Loader for 1.10 works to allow multiple copies of D2 to run for
> muling, etc.
> Also, I thinx Gunde has a method on her site:
> http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#install
>
> Not sure if Gunde's is what your after... but if not then you can always
> use
> Onlyers D2-Loader for 1.10 :¬)

"Adam Sawyer" <pennywyz@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
[snip]
> thx, onlyer's fixed me problem
> cheers
> adam

np... I used to use Onlyers before I put all the PCs in the living-room so
thats why I thought of it.

Now I just gotta find a way to make 4 PCs not deafen me when they all turned
on :¬s
....Im thinking about drilling a hole in the wall & moving PCs into an unused
room... with extentions (and maybe a switch) for
keyboard/mouse/monitor/speakers :¬/

Only thing that stops me is... what if I wanna write to CD/disks :¬s

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)