Multimedia Device Controller Broken

Lately I had a virus on my computer with a keylogger so I went and killed all
the sources I got it in the end but during the process i went into the task
manger and stoped it accesing the internet but when i was doing that i
acidently killed my Multimedia Device Controller and other music playing
things now when ever i go to paly music no sound comes out. can you please
give me a website where i can download another one or some how to get it back
..
many thanks

Go into the Device Manager, right click the Multimedia Device Controller and
select Uninstall.

Reboot the PC. XP should redetect on startup and install the drivers. If
it can't find the drivers, they will be at the manufacturer's website.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)