Multimedia players are not working at normal speed

for a few months the visualisateions have neen very slow on windows media
player, but recently several things have happened, i got a router, an ipod,
broadband and downloaded itunes and now i have found that quicktime freezes
for a few seconds every once in a while and windows media barely plays video
at all im sure it isnt a virus since i have run a thorough spyware and virus
check

Larry

I would open the link Windows XP Music on the left margin and post this there.