Multiplayer XBOX Live Games?

Hi,

I just had some friends over to play Xbox Live, and after being able to have
up to 4 people play at the same time from a single console in Halo2, I
realised I don't own any other games that let more than one player play live
from a single console.

I'm sure they're out there - but I just don't know about them. Can anyone
tell me other xbox games that let you do the same thing?

Cheers...

"Michael Phipps" <gravityspike_spamfree_@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just had some friends over to play Xbox Live, and after being able to
> have up to 4 people play at the same time from a single console in Halo2,
> I realised I don't own any other games that let more than one player play
> live from a single console.
>
> I'm sure they're out there - but I just don't know about them. Can anyone
> tell me other xbox games that let you do the same thing?
>
> Cheers...

Mechassault 1 and 2 off the top of my head. I think Ghost Recon.

how do you play more than one player on xbox live?

"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> how do you play more than one player on xbox live?
>
> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Michael Phipps" <gravityspike_spamfree_@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
>> message news:42f4bf53$0$22557$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just had some friends over to play Xbox Live, and after being able to
>>> have up to 4 people play at the same time from a single console in
>>> Halo2, I realised I don't own any other games that let more than one
>>> player play live from a single console.
>>>
>>> I'm sure they're out there - but I just don't know about them. Can
>>> anyone tell me other xbox games that let you do the same thing?
>>>
>>> Cheers...
>>>

>> Mechassault 1 and 2 off the top of my head. I think Ghost Recon.

Jamie, there are certain games that allow a guest or guests on Xbox Live to
play split screen with the main account I am pretty sure you can do it to a
small extent in Halo2 along with the GRecon games and Mechassault games.
There are probably others but since my wife doesn't play and my son is too
young, I rarely have the opportunity.

In article <LqydnZ2dnZ0S5RLPnZ2dneUUa9-dnZ2dRVn-zZ2dnZ0@comcast.com>,
nyyankees@comcast.net says...

> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > how do you play more than one player on xbox live?
> >
> > "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Michael Phipps" <gravityspike_spamfree_@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
> >> message news:42f4bf53$0$22557$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

> >> Mechassault 1 and 2 off the top of my head. I think Ghost Recon.
> >>

> Jamie, there are certain games that allow a guest or guests on Xbox Live to
> play split screen with the main account I am pretty sure you can do it to a
> small extent in Halo2 along with the GRecon games and Mechassault games.
> There are probably others but since my wife doesn't play and my son is too
> young, I rarely have the opportunity.
>

>Try to stop her uploading the jpegs, mate, then entice her onto the
couch/gaming platform with a nice bottle of red.
--

If you feel you can't go on,
Call Someone Now

"Bikini Whacks" <Don'tThinkSo@aol.com> wrote in message
> In article <LqydnZ2dnZ0S5RLPnZ2dneUUa9-dnZ2dRVn-zZ2dnZ0@comcast.com>,
> nyyankees@comcast.net says...
>>
>> "Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> > how do you play more than one player on xbox live?
>> >
>> > "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> Jamie, there are certain games that allow a guest or guests on Xbox Live
>> play split screen with the main account I am pretty sure you can do it
>> to a
>> small extent in Halo2 along with the GRecon games and Mechassault games.
>> There are probably others but since my wife doesn't play and my son is
>> too
>> young, I rarely have the opportunity.
>>

>>Try to stop her uploading the jpegs, mate, then entice her onto the
> couch/gaming platform with a nice bottle of red.

She only drinks the hard stuff while I am a tea totaler. Before we were
married, she had never drank and I once tried to ride my bike to Wyoming.
Go figure.
> --
>

> If you feel you can't go on,
> Call Someone Now
> http://tinyurl.com/8duvg

"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> how do you play more than one player on xbox live?

Have them hit the A button on a controller, sign-on with their profile, then
go to the 'training' play lists. Guests are allowed in those play lists.

Michael Phipps wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just had some friends over to play Xbox Live, and after being able to have
> up to 4 people play at the same time from a single console in Halo2, I
> realised I don't own any other games that let more than one player play live
> from a single console.
>
> I'm sure they're out there - but I just don't know about them. Can anyone
> tell me other xbox games that let you do the same thing?
>
> Cheers...

Crimson Skies allows upto three players to play on live split screen.

PGR-2 allows 2 players I think.

You can play Top-Spin doubles, which is not even split screen.

I am not sure how Links handles it.