[SOLVED] Multiple blue screens all day everyday

Apr 8, 2020
For a while now I've been having this issue where I get a blue screen crash that happens normally when I'm sitting watching a video or just leaving it sitting for a minute while I get something. However, under load this rarely and I mean rarely happens. I've monitored my GPU/CPU temps and they all seem good. CPU is ranging from max 60C to min 32C staying around high 30 low 40C. GPU is always consistent under load at 82C. I've transferred and factory reset Win to SSD and the problem is still there. (maybe bad windows copy lol)Bios is overclocked I will try to factory reset the entire thing tonight. I've tried reseating my ram and found I didn't actually have them all seated (problem still persists), got a brand new out-the-box 2080 super (returned it) to see if it would change anything as I got my 1070 used off amazon and it came in bubble wrap only in an envelope, not a box, and I guess the last thing is to reseat my CPU and re-add thermal paste. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Below are the stop codes and pics.

I got this one first,

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

I recently started getting this one,

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Solution
Is CPU overclocked? remove any overclocks

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

WHEA = Windows Hardware Error Architecture. It is an error called by the CPU but not necessarily caused by it. It can be any hardware. Can sometimes be drivers.
Machine Check Exception is very similar to a WHEA error (some WHEA errors are MCE in fact), there is a cross over.

what are the specs of the PC?

Colif

Win 11 Master

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

WHEA = Windows Hardware Error Architecture. It is an error called by the CPU but not necessarily caused by it. It can be any hardware. Can sometimes be drivers.
Machine Check Exception is very similar to a WHEA error (some WHEA errors are MCE in fact), there is a cross over.

Solution
Apr 8, 2020

I'm having trouble uploading the files, it won't let me upload on Gdrive, and a Dropbox is not uploading at all.

Here are the specs:

Intel i7-9700k
4x Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 ram (3200MHz)
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
Corsair RM 750x PSU
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero MOBO
Samsung SSD as C drive

Apr 8, 2020

Hi, you'll need to make a copy of the files first due to permissions. Create a folder on your desktop, or in the Documents folder, copy the files there, then try uploading.

Ok here is the link thanks for the help:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ScdzZhhdmxfGAGuaF9gY3rRUL-4EAO9j?usp=sharing

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/6qhuy84e/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:111320-9593-01.dmp (Nov 13 2020 - 16:08:41)
Bugcheck:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: iCUE.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 08 Min(s), and 13 Sec(s)

File information:111320-9312-01.dmp (Nov 13 2020 - 14:49:14)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 14 Hour(s), 47 Min(s), and 46 Sec(s)

File information:111220-9703-01.dmp (Nov 12 2020 - 16:41:07)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: VoicemodDesktop.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 2 Hour(s), 29 Min(s), and 43 Sec(s)

File information:111220-10328-01.dmp (Nov 12 2020 - 14:10:43)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 13 Hour(s), 43 Min(s), and 46 Sec(s)

File information:111120-9953-01.dmp (Nov 12 2020 - 00:26:16)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 9 Hour(s), 29 Min(s), and 10 Sec(s)
Possible Motherboard page: https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-maximus/rog-maximus-xi-hero-wi-fi-model/
There are BIOS updates available for your system. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
possible causes - it could be caused by have 2 x 16gb sets of ram together. Ram is sold in sets cause they work together. trying to match 4 sticks that weren't sold together in one PC can cause BSOD.

Try using 16gb of same set together and see if it changes anything

all errors occurred in memory, be that RAM or SSD

what are you using that uses Icue?

Apr 8, 2020
possible causes - it could be caused by have 2 x 16gb sets of ram together. Ram is sold in sets cause they work together. trying to match 4 sticks that weren't sold together in one PC can cause BSOD.

Try using 16gb of same set together and see if it changes anything

all errors occurred in memory, be that RAM or SSD

what are you using that uses Icue?
Ok I’ll try to get different ram. I deleted the two programs that were the cause of the crashing and it didn’t crash at all yesterday, I’ll give it one more test day to see for sure.

Apr 8, 2020
Hey, I'm having somewhat similar problems. If you have recieved the RAM yet did it work?
I haven't gotten the ram yet but I just removed the 3rd party software that installed. They weren't that necessary to me so I had no problem doing so, but idk how much you need yours. I haven't had any blue screening so I'm happy but I've had one freeze and one blue screen. I'm guessing the memory still.