Multiple Blue Screens with my new gaming PC?

hamada.lovex3

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys, since about more than 1 month, i finally bought my 1st gaming PC, it was working so fine at first but now i'm getting a serious problem with and hope for some help.

The problem is when i'm gaming at sometimes, the games are getting freezed then closed and back again to windows, however, i'm receiving some other blue screens (4 times till now) that i think they are related to this problem.

1st one i got was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error.

2nd was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION when trying to restart PC when i feel that problem with gaming.

3rd was QUOTA_UNDERFLOW error.

and the 4th was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error again.

I don't know what are causing these problems, so i hope for some help please.

Here you're my specs:
- CPU: core i5 8400 paired with B360 AORUS Gaming 3 motherboard.
- RAM: Team T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 2666.
- GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ti Gaming 8GB.
- HDD: 2 x WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM.
- PSU: BitFenix Formula 750w 80+ GOLD.
- Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB511.
- 2 x Cougar Turbine 120mm front intake fans.

Thanks in advance.

hamada.lovex3

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018

So do you think its a memory(RAM) problem??

Can you tell me how to run memtest??

hamada.lovex3

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018

First of all thanks for your reply and sorry to up this thread again, but its related to same topic too:

Secondly: before running memtest86, i opened CMD then run DISM and SFC to check for any corrupted system files, it was finding files and fixing them, some didn't get fixed, so i repeat running for 4-5 times until all files got fixed successfully, then i run another time to check for integrity but all were ok, however, same problem still exists.

Currently have 2 drivers only installed: my wireless USB stick driver and NVIDIA GPU driver, i tried to re-install again but same problem still occurring too.

I don't have much software here in my PC: just the main programs only like (WinRaR, C.Cleaner, Chrome, IDM, MSI AfterBurner, PowerISO, KasperSky Anti-Virus, Steam), only those programs, its all ok, so i don't think there is any software conflicts.

I scanned my PC for Viruses, Trojans, Malwares, Adweres...etc but it was totally fine with no problem at all, but same problem still happening.

Finally I've downloaded memtest86, burn it to my USB, then let it run, I found 5043 errors with total 4 passes was available to run.

What do these errors means? is my RAM faulty? anyway to fix these errors or should i send it to warranty??

I hope you or anybody else help me with that.

Thanks in advance.

ram errors means that your ram settings arent compatible with your mainboard/cpu
set you ram to default (no xmp)
it should be like 2133/2400mhz
then run memtest again
if u will see more than 0 errors, then u will need different ram sticks as those arent compatible

hamada.lovex3

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018

Thanks for your reply.
In fact, i did that test with no XMP, it was actually 2133, then it showed 5043 errors as i mentioned above.

I don't know what do you mean by not compatible??

Its DDR4 RAM, Max speed is 2666, and my motherboard B360 AORUS Gaming 3 supports ddr4 memory with max speed 2666, so where is the problem?