Multiple Blue Screens

jkl175

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
Hi guys, I just recently built a PC and it's been running fine for about 2 weeks until now.
I was playing a game when my computer crashed, gave me the MemoryManagement error, and restarted itself. I looked up the issue and people recommended I test my RAM. I ran the Windows memory tool and it said it detected hardware problems.
When it restarted, I was able to log into my comp, but a different blue screen occured: BadPoolCaller. It automatically restarted again, and before I could log on this time, it crashed again and said IRQL not less than equal.
It automatically restarted one last time before it told me it could no longer restart and gave me advanced options. I ended up just shutting it down since I don't know what do to.

Is there a way to fix this in the BIOS or advanced options it's giving me? Or should I just drop it off at a repair shop? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Fuzzbeans

Reputable
Jul 8, 2014
" I test my RAM. I ran the Windows memory tool and it said it detected hardware problems. "
This is your main clue right here. You probably need to RMA your RAM. I am assuming they are still under warranty.