[SOLVED] Multiple BSOD after new motherboard

andreframil

Prominent
Mar 11, 2020
Hey there,

I bought a new motherboard early this month and had nothing but problem with it ever since. I get a BSOD at least once per week, sometimes multiple per day. The Stop Codes are pretty random and can be pretty much everything. The BSODs used to happen most frequently when using Chrome, but after i uninstalled it with revo uninstaller, and reinstalled, the chrome dont caused me any more issues, unlike New World (the new amazon game). He is the reason of most BSODs now. I have formated my ssd, i have ran memory and disk checks, my BIOS is updated (version F13) and i dont know what else to do.
Can someone please help?

PC Specs:

CPU: i5-9600KF
GPU: GTX1660
RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 (2666Mhz)
SSD: XPG SX6000 Lite M.2
PSU: Corsair 550W

Solution
Hey there,

I bought a new motherboard early this month and had nothing but problem with it ever since. I get a BSOD at least once per week, sometimes multiple per day. The Stop Codes are pretty random and can be pretty much everything. The BSODs used to happen most frequently when using Chrome, but after i uninstalled it with revo uninstaller, and reinstalled, the chrome dont caused me any more issues, unlike New World (the new amazon game). He is the reason of most BSODs now. I have formated my ssd, i have ran memory and disk checks, my BIOS is updated (version F13) and i dont know what else to do.
Can someone please help?

PC Specs:

PSU: Corsair 550W...

kanewolf

Titan
Hey there,

Can someone please help?

PC Specs:

PSU: Corsair 550W.
Did you do a clean Windows install when you swapped motherboards? If not, that is the most likely root cause.

Solution