Multiple BSOD Errors

swhetsell

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
I have a computer which is BSOD on a frequent basis. I have downloaded Blue Screen View to look at the dump logs and found there are several different errors that are coming up and need help tracking down what is causing this problem. The computer was purchased from iBuyPower about 2 years ago and had always blue screened on occasion. It had been getting more frequent, so I did a clean install of Win7 Home x64. I installed all the drivers that came with it, and the BSOD are getting more frequent. I can post the MiniDump files if someone can tell me where/how.

Solution
What about Nforce network access manager?? Is that installed?

The only other dmp files I can see are from 27/8 and those still show Asrock Charger maybe installed its files are in the dmp files

One of the dmp files is showing nvstor64.sys maybe crashing. This belongs to the sata drivers. I think. See if there are updates for this

Install this too a file belonging to DirectX is crashing http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

generally you open a free account on sky drive, google docs or mediafire and post your .dmp file with public access. Then post a link here. You would locate the .dmp file on your local machine and copy them up to your cloud server that you picked. the location of the .dmp file are user defined but often the default is
c:\windows\minidump

swhetsell

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
The errors listed are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL, BAD_POOL_HEADER, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY. I have uploaded the dump files to: http://1drv.ms/1wFpUvQ

-you are getting lots of bugchecks in various drivers, mostly in graphics drivers but some usb and network drivers.

you need to make sure your machines hardware is working as expected. download and run memtest86 to test that your memory works as expected. If the test fails, then update your BIOS or reset it to defaults and rerun the test. If it fails again, you will need to pull RAM sticks until you find the bad RAM. (pull them, add them one at a time and retest until you can find the bad one)

if the RAM tests out ok, then you do have a few drivers that I would remove but I do think you are just having a RAM problem.

Uninstall AMD overdrive. Asrock app charger. Programs like this are known to cause crashes.

It looks like your video card drivers are crashing (atikmpag.sys). spsys.sys is crashing.

Is Nvidia firewall aka activearmour firewall aka Nforce Network Access Manager installed ?? If it is, this can cause a lot of probs. Including corrupt files when you download them online. Uninstall it

popatim

Titan
Remove any and all overclocks, make sure the memory timing and voltage is correct in the bios. Personally I would clear the bios and then chack the sata port mode too (ahci). that should wipe out any overclocks and reset ram to spd settings.

swhetsell

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
I removed Asrock app charger. I could not find AMD overdrive. As far as I can tell, Nvidia firewall is not installed. I have uploaded a few more Minidumps to the skydrive folder above.

swhetsell

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
I believe I have already tried this, but I will double check and post back.

What about Nforce network access manager?? Is that installed?

The only other dmp files I can see are from 27/8 and those still show Asrock Charger maybe installed its files are in the dmp files

One of the dmp files is showing nvstor64.sys maybe crashing. This belongs to the sata drivers. I think. See if there are updates for this

Install this too a file belonging to DirectX is crashing http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Solution