Question Multiple BSOD issues ?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
One kit is 2x8gb the other 2x16gb is not the same, anyway i'm out of this, if he gets spiteful and starts to downvote because he doesn't want to do all the work to get his system running can he take a hike.

Jul 21, 2022
One kit is 2x8gb the other 2x16gb is not the same, anyway i'm out of this, if he gets spiteful and starts to downvote because he doesn't want to do all the work to get his system running can he take a hike.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough but I removed the 16 kit the first time it was mentioned, I've only been using the 32 kit for the past 2 or 3 months. I initially thought 48 GB was ok, but seeing as I have instability I've only been using the 32 kit.
I've done plenty of work, I've replaced my whole motherboard because someone suggested I had a hardware fault and I thought maybe there was an incompatibility problem. I only downvoted because I thought I already said I removed the 2x8 kit

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2022
I currently only have a crucial ballistic 2 X 16Gb kit installed in my system and I intend to keep it that way until my system is stable

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS