Multiple BSOD Need Help Please.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jason_bauman146318

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
Hello my name is Jason and this is my first post here hoping to get my problems fixed. I would like to consider myself pretty PC savoy but, this is boggling me beyond no end. I can't fix it. I have done tons of diagnosing/attempted fixing but to no avail. Now to the problems...

Keep in mind this is after a fresh install of XP MCE SP3

Multiple BSOD.
multiple files referred to as the problematic/corrupted file in seperate BSOD.
Restart computer after BSOD and I receive "windows has recovered from a serious system error".

I have done almost everything i could think of (memtest, registry mechanic, system defrag, made sure all drivers are up to date, fixed all "unknown devices", virus scans, switched HD's thinking it might have been bad sectors, switched from AGP to PCI video and back to AGP because of a particular file issue, etc.)

What I am willing to do to try to resolve this issue:
Anything..... I have reformatted my HD and reinstalled the OS and still getting the same problems. I have no money to try to get new hardware. If you think you can help please post a few things you would like me to do. I have a current fresh minidump if that helps just need to know how to attach it because i did not see a place to attach files at.

I have read a few things from here where peoples problems have been solved. I hope i have one of those stories to tell how the people here have fixed my problem. Thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

Jason

Edit:
Forgot the system specs lol.
Asus p5p800
Intel 3.0Ghz not sure of the make could find out if needed
Nvidia 6800 AGP
2 Gb 2X1Gb PQI RAM
Marvell onboard 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Soundmax(pretty sure without looking) Onboard Sound
Maxtor SATA 200Gb OS drive
Maxtor SATA 160Gb Storage drive
Western Digital PATA 320Gb Storage Drive
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Media Center Edition SP 3 fully updated through Microsoft

TRENDING THREADS