Multiple BSOD occurences

Chykrinks

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
Good day house. I have been going through a lot lately. I am a software engineer who has been using my HP Envy m6-1225DX for more than 3 yrs. Of recent I have been having repeated shutdowns due to black screen of death issues and they have become frustrating. I have stopped programming because of it. I decided to voice out as many people have advised me to format my laptop. This is a very hard thing to do because of the amount of files I have stored and also the inability to get a genuine WIndows 8 OS. Here is the link to the Crash dump files created by my laptop. Any thought or recommendation will do.Thanks fam. Here is the dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bq7ifzumhqzg2z9/AAAQ31BKTFIpcdKyLqi6p16Ba?dl=0. Thanks

popatim

Titan
Reinstalling windows should never be a worry because of the files you have. Anything you are worried about should be backed up and the more important the file the more copies of it you should have (there's safety in numbers!) and stored on different devices.Consider what you would do if your harddrive died tonight...

I would suggest that your first goal is to get those important files backed up at least once. I don't care if its to cd's even. Any backup is preferable to losing it all.

Chykrinks

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
Mr popatim, thanks for your reply but I can't do that right now. I would actually prefer someone to just analyse the dumps and proffer a solution. Thanks.