Question multiple bsod on laptop

Christian00

Prominent
Dec 21, 2021
Hello everybody, recently I had some bsod and I don't know what is the cause, one it's probably the WiFi driver but I couldn't resolve it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ai5d41bdeqxlnd/022522-17828-01.zip?dl=0

Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19043
Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
Hardware: 20ALDU637T, LENOVO
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 8664, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 16800579584 bytes (15,6GB)

Lutfij

Titan
You're on the wrong OS version, you should ideally be on version 21H2. It's best that you backup your critical data off the OS drive and then reinstall your OS. Prior to reinstalling, I'd advise on making sure your laptop is on the latest BIOS version, then that you've sourced all relevant drivers for your laptop from Lenovo's support site so you can manually install said drivers after the OS installation is complete.

As for your OS installer, you should recreate your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

looked at the most current bugcheck, it was an access violation in a network function.
it is not clear as to the cause but i would suspect your streaming driver.
sepdal.sys (and what ever software that calls it) look for a update.

basically all of the bugchecks were the same.
access violation in a timer in a network function.
look for a update in a streaming driver/software
look for update in network drivers.
---------
one bugcheck came out of chrome.exe and was related to cleanup virtual memory.
basically the process (chrome.exe) exited and the memory manager went to clean up the memory it was using but found that something still was using the virtual memory. This was unexpected so the memory manager called a bugcheck.
I would look at chrome addons, or maybe some of your other tools you have running.
-----------

Last edited:

Christian00

Prominent
Dec 21, 2021
looked at the most current bugcheck, it was an access violation in a network function.
it is not clear as to the cause but i would suspect your streaming driver.
sepdal.sys (and what ever software that calls it) look for a update.

basically all of the bugchecks were the same.
access violation in a timer in a network function.
look for a update in a streaming driver/software
look for update in network drivers.

Which one is the streaming driver ? https://www.dropbox.com/s/5onfs9ydh5so37d/Immagine 2022-02-28 194525.png?dl=0

I looked for the latest network driver through Intel Driver & Support Assistant and it's installed the 19.51.38.2 version (08/09/2021).

Which one is the streaming driver ? https://www.dropbox.com/s/5onfs9ydh5so37d/Immagine 2022-02-28 194525.png?dl=0

I looked for the latest network driver through Intel Driver & Support Assistant and it's installed the 19.51.38.2 version (08/09/2021).
sepdal.sys was listed as a streaming driver when I looked it up.
there is also a microsoft streaming driver but if you install updates then it is most likely not the problem. microsoft will push out fixes for its drivers on windows update.