Multiple BSOD Windows 64

patrickpruett

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014
I have received several BSOD over the last few weeks.
NTFS File System x2
System Thread exception
Driver Irql not or less
Bad Pooler x2
Driver corrupted expool

I have nothing but problems with this computer but I thought I had it running fine until AMD CCC disappeared and I tried to redownload the drivers. I then downloaded none hp drivers for it and bluescreen galore. I have since reinstalled all factory GPU drivers and the BSOD continue.

Only other change would a noiseless mouse from Korea.

Any help would be appreciated.

patrickpruett

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014
Ok, ran the memory test in only a few min and everything came back fine. I narrowed one of the BSOD to Norton and have uninstalled it completely to see if that alleviates the all the symptoms.

NTFS would seem to be a hardrive issue but I have replaced the HD twice in this computer. Could all the BS cause damage to the hardware?

What next?

6R1M01R3

Distinguished
Clean, full unistall of graphics drivers. uninstall from control panel, reboot, look in /c: for folders related to amd (like x86 programs/amd and users/your name/anything amd driver related) and delete, every single of them. Then you can perform a clean install of the graphics drivers again. Happened to me once.

patrickpruett

Reputable
Jun 5, 2014
"Clean, full unistall of graphics drivers. uninstall from control panel, reboot, look in /c: for folders related to amd (like x86 programs/amd and users/your name/anything amd driver related) and delete, every single of them. Then you can perform a clean install of the graphics drivers again. Happened to me once."

I did this with a driver sweeper in an attempt to fix it. The AMD installed fine, but the HD 4000 said that my computer did not have the minimum requirements for it, but it still installed and is functioning. Should I try again?

sonexpc

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
All the new intel MB have Video build in ... just disable on the BIOS... and it won't cause any issue...but the issue is even you enable should be fine... I think you really have some software issue... if you can just do a system restore... first