Question Multiple BSOD

Jul 19, 2019
Hi,

My Custom PC - AMD FX-8350 (recent upgraded from my old FX-4350) had been intermitently BSODing on me once every few days, lately getting more frequent, and now it just lasts a few minutes all of a sudden, so time to see if I find out the issue, thanks for your help!

Specs Motherboard MSI 970A-G46 (MS-7693) - 16GB memory - Video AMD Radeon HD6570, I have like 3 SSD

Link to minidumps: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8y2t9g6nshfiadl/AABR4rzSNNJuasa-hO7t3SDta?dl=0

I hope someone can point me in the right direction, see if I have better solutions than reinstalling windows.... Let me know if I can provide any further information that could help.

More details:
1. I seems to be a software / driver issue, because the computer stays on in Safe Mode with Networking without any issues

2. Following several online guides, including some in here I tried several things, including resetting the BIOS to default. This resulted in windows not starting anymore, gladly I could revert to a BIOS backup and could restart again. Here is a quick snapshot of the system BIOS, in case anybody is interested in me posting any futher information in this regard.

It also points to potentially high temperature of the Processor, right now it is even 71 C

p.jpeg

3. Although probably not related, there is something weird about the hard drives, which might have been related to the BIOS problem. This is my drive manager:

You can see that the Samsung SSD in SATA port 1 has not letter assign and my only option when I right click on the Disk Management Console is to Delete Volume.... rest is grayed out.

p.jpeg

Jul 19, 2019
Thanks @Dark Lord of Tech , 1. What is the best way to further cool the CPU to a better working condition? Or should I revert back to the FX 4350?

In any case the issue still remains, why does it only shutdown when NOT in safe mode, if the issue is hardware?

Thank s again