Question Multiple BSODs, even after fresh install of Windows 10.

Dec 27, 2019
Hi. I"m not new to the PC game by any means and I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of and even learned some new tricks.

I got a new PCIe capture card (Elgato 4K60 Pro) for Christmas. I went to put it in. Everything worked fine for a couple hours, then multiple BSODs start firing. Memory_Management, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, as well as several others. No culprits listed (no *.sys ever).

So, I took out the card and uninstalled the drivers. Still errors. I ran MemTest86 with 10 passes. No errors. I ran Windows Memory Diag tool. No errors. I nuked the OS and installed fresh after re-installing the capture card. Multiple BSODs. I have ensured the mobo is clean and everything is seated properly and all power cables are connected correctly. I've done various troubleshooting steps, including updating drivers, doing clean installs of drivers, etc. It happens at random intervals.

Since I know they're useful, here's a link to a bunch of .dmp files from my system. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I can boot into Windows, but not into Safe Mode.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f8p-WBMDTOLBsoMiAeitwJ6CMsbO931K