Multiple Bugs Help Needed

mrhotsharkable

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013
I usually play games etc on my computer, I tried to run one today and it just loaded up crash report instead. I restarted turning my pc fully off, tried again and still nothing. I tired another game and it caused discord to crash and the game to crash. I updated my graphics card drivers just in-case, then tried a 3rd time to launch a game and it crashed windows I think as my monitor lost signal and I was returned to the log into windows and all programs started loading as if I just restarted. My desktop background also randomly changed. Why is this happening, is it my HDD or Bug/virus or something like that?

Specs:
CPU: i7 3770k
GPU: Zotac Gtx 760 2GB
RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Venance
HDD: Quite old maybe 7years?

Solution
Keep watching.

And do some controlled tests: e.g. games and no games, discord - no discord. Etc....

Add some details about your system: PSU - Make and model with wattage, age, condition.

Also - Make and model HDD, size? Have you run the manufacturer's diagnostic software on it? May help narrow down the possible causes.

mrhotsharkable

Honorable
Nov 6, 2013

Ralston18

Titan
Keep watching.

And do some controlled tests: e.g. games and no games, discord - no discord. Etc....

Add some details about your system: PSU - Make and model with wattage, age, condition.

Also - Make and model HDD, size? Have you run the manufacturer's diagnostic software on it? May help narrow down the possible causes.

Solution