Multiple Device connect same network

anoyo

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
So due to i have 1 pc and 1 laptop to connect with wireless router ,sometime need to connect at same time and also with other people use laptop more then 3 connect to wireless router it slow net speed down
( my isp net is limit to 5 mb total of speed ) so i have setup small lan network with 2 pc and 1 laptop connect all by lan cable and switch and 1 pc connect to wireless so i can share net over lan

i can't connect device to wireless router direct because i use pc and other people use in house from a lot of room can't wire then all at one, all device have wireless device

Here are my question
1.so will share over lan this will increase speed more then direct connect to wireless of that device one by one ?
2.will share net by lan affect overall ping more then direct connect from one by one of that device ?
3.will connect 2 pc and 1 laptop to wireless that already share net by lan increase speed reliable and reduce ping ,will it affect overall speed at all ?

Solution
Sorry this post is very difficult to understand, the English is not good, however here is some info that might cover what you are asking...

If your internet is 5mb, it wont make a lot of difference to your internet speed, whether the computers are connected over wifi or Ethernet.
Obviously if more people are using the internet you will get less bandwidth to yourself so it will slow down.
If you are a gamer, you may wish to connect your gaming machines via Ethernet as the Latency will likely be lower but not the speed.

Sharing files over you lan which dont go over the internet wont effect your internet much unless you start transfering stuff over the wireless at about half of the rated speed of the wireless. Transferring things over...

Urumiko

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2013
Sorry this post is very difficult to understand, the English is not good, however here is some info that might cover what you are asking...

If your internet is 5mb, it wont make a lot of difference to your internet speed, whether the computers are connected over wifi or Ethernet.
Obviously if more people are using the internet you will get less bandwidth to yourself so it will slow down.
If you are a gamer, you may wish to connect your gaming machines via Ethernet as the Latency will likely be lower but not the speed.

Sharing files over you lan which dont go over the internet wont effect your internet much unless you start transfering stuff over the wireless at about half of the rated speed of the wireless. Transferring things over wireless will make the latency go up on the wireless.
It does on ethernet too but not usually a noticeable ammount.

Solution