Peter CCH

From: "Peter CCH" <petercch.wodoy@gmail.com>

| Is it possible for a WinXp machine to login to a few different domain?
|
| Let's say, I have a laptop that joined to DomainA.
| By this time, the login screen will have 2 option for me to login -
| either local or domain.
|
| If I was going to client site, if they had created an user account at
| their domain server, can I login to their domain (DomainB) while my
| laptop still under DomainA?
|
| Peter CCH

You can login to one Domain but, attach to computers in a different Domain if the user's
credentials are the same.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Sorry, I don't really understand what does it means.

From: "Peter CCH" <petercch.wodoy@gmail.com>

| Sorry, I don't really understand what does it means.

Only one Domain can authenticate you and log you in. However, if another Domain has the
same credentials then you will be able to access a share.

For example: On Doman A I login as 'David' with password '12XXyy%%'. If an account is
created on Domain B with the account 'David' with password '12XXyy%%', the 'David' account
should be able to access any share (and NTFS permissions on the data structure) that
specfically gave permissions to the 'David' account.