Multiple employ / reqruit actions?

Is a vampire allowed to take multiple reqruit or employ
actions per turn?

I suppose yes.

Can a vampire employ the same type of retainers more then once
each turn? (or reqruit the same type of ally)

I suppose not but this came up last night, and in the rulebook
there seems to be a distinction between using action cards (6.1.6)
and taking an inheirit employ actions using the same card from the
hand. There is also special notes that bleeds, politics and actions
given by the cards sorted under 6.1.6 cannot be repeated, but no such
note under employ,reqruit or equip.

Refs:

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/rulebook.html#sec6_1_5

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/rulebook.html#sec6_1_6

//Daniel

you can employ two different retainers as they are different cards, you
cannot employ two raven spy as they are the same card.
NRA prohibits 2 bleeds, 2 political and twice the same card.
see the last paragraph of 6.1.6

you can also try a search on google with:
NRA employ author:LSJ

the second result could be a good reading...
Andrea

On 6 Mar 2005 23:11:41 -0800, Daniel H <daniyelh@home.se> wrote:

> Is a vampire allowed to take multiple reqruit or employ
> actions per turn?
>
> I suppose yes.
>
> Can a vampire employ the same type of retainers more then once
> each turn? (or reqruit the same type of ally)
>
> I suppose not but this came up last night, and in the rulebook
> there seems to be a distinction between using action cards (6.1.6)
> and taking an inheirit employ actions using the same card from the
> hand. There is also special notes that bleeds, politics and actions
> given by the cards sorted under 6.1.6 cannot be repeated, but no such
> note under employ,reqruit or equip.
>
> Refs:
>
> http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/rulebook.html#sec6_1_5
>
> http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/rulebook.html#sec6_1_6
>
> //Daniel

Retainers and Allies are considered to be one form of action card. Hence
the action symbol over the retainer/ally symbol.

--
Bye,

Daneel

> you can employ two different retainers as they are different cards, you
> cannot employ two raven spy as they are the same card.

Additional note:

You cannot perform 2 Raven Spy actions, but you can perform a Raven Spy
action and then perform a Muricia's Call action and emply a Raven Spy.

Gregory Stuart Pettigrew wrote:
> > you can employ two different retainers as they are different cards,
you
> > cannot employ two raven spy as they are the same card.
>
> Additional note:
>
> You cannot perform 2 Raven Spy actions, but you can perform a Raven
Spy
> action and then perform a Muricia's Call action and emply a Raven
Spy.

Is it possible to employ a third ravespy by using Jack of both sides?

"Daniel H" <daniyelh@home.se> wrote in message news:1110222011.095046.97770@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Gregory Stuart Pettigrew wrote:
> > > you can employ two different retainers as they are different cards,
> you
> > > cannot employ two raven spy as they are the same card.
> >
> > Additional note:
> >
> > You cannot perform 2 Raven Spy actions, but you can perform a Raven
> Spy
> > action and then perform a Muricia's Call action and emply a Raven
> Spy.
>
> Is it possible to employ a third ravespy by using Jack of both sides?

Yes.

--
LSJ (vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (Remove spam trap to reply).
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/