Multiple errors and blue screens even after clean installs

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomeGrownHeroz

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
Hi there,

As stated in the title, I am getting multiple errors since reinstalling windows. I am on my third installation so far as I have had error messages popping up all day. Unfortunately I am unable to give key specifics of each one at the moment (I can upload them as they arise) but here is an overview of the problems I have had.

First of all constant windows update errors when downloading and installing updates

Then blue screens, roughly 5 (the last I managed to note was MEM_MANAGEMENT I believe)

After installing avira anti virus I started getting application errors including, systray avgnt.exe error 0xC0000415, wermgr.exe and wefault.exe (I think was the last one)

My spec is,

i7 4770k
GTX 770
Asus z79 pro
Cosair vengence 16gb ram
Samsung evo 120gb SSD (windows 7 pro 64bit installed)
Seagate 1tb (storage)

I am at a loss and completely overwhelmed with these problems. I wanted to do a clean install as I had a few admin related problems with my old installation and as I use it for work couldn't ideally wait until next week for the windows 10 update.

What can I do at the moment, I'm happy to try another install and start from scratch again if it will help but I've done that three times already. I format the drives each time but could it be a problem with things being left behind on it maybe?

Thanks for looking and anyone that can help me.

Solution
I just selected whatever optimization option, in magician to disable whatever.

I didnt move the page file, but I dont use system restore so I disable it on all the pcs here. 3 of them.

All it does, is take up space. And if you get malware, it can hide in its folders

Main thing is dont defrag it. And keep the firmware up to date. If updates come out

I dont install all of these fancy overclocking programs tweaks or programs like daemontools. Sooner or later they'll crash the system. The more crap you install, the higher the risk of the system crashing

I havent installed any 3rd party AV programs or security suites, on them. All of them sooner or later will crash the system. All of these just use the windows AV program. It's not...
I just selected whatever optimization option, in magician to disable whatever.

I didnt move the page file, but I dont use system restore so I disable it on all the pcs here. 3 of them.

All it does, is take up space. And if you get malware, it can hide in its folders

Main thing is dont defrag it. And keep the firmware up to date. If updates come out

I dont install all of these fancy overclocking programs tweaks or programs like daemontools. Sooner or later they'll crash the system. The more crap you install, the higher the risk of the system crashing

I havent installed any 3rd party AV programs or security suites, on them. All of them sooner or later will crash the system. All of these just use the windows AV program. It's not the best, BUT they dont crash

The only thing I have on here (even tho win8 supports ISO's) is poweriso. In case I want to add something to an ISO.

Or if I want to create one

Solution