Multiple .exe programs taking up memory

ProximityTI

Reputable
Jul 20, 2015
I am noticing a lot of fps drops and lower than usual FPS lately while playing games such as CS:GO and League Of Legends. I did multiple antivirus checks, CCleaner , RogueKiller,MalwareBytes, ComboFix as well as deleting games that i don't play to free hard drive space. So today i look into my Windows Task Manager and find about 10-20 .exe programs as listed:

3jr8as1x.exe
3obmil.exe
ppa1h3qt.exe
ewwrr17ji.exe
oopnly8.exe
4a4iekf0.exe
l072i7.exe
yqlc75r.exe
r50np.exe
w6crvt.exe
oofknxx45.exe
xv6rl.exe
4gtxp20.exe
2yz80t6.exe
ctn2d0g.exe
nvxdsync.exe

They are all taking up around 3,700K to 3,400K Memory and when i try to open file location nothing happens and when i try to end process or end process tree it says "This Operation could not be completed" Access is denied. So im wondering is this malware ? and please tell me how to get rid of it, none of the antiviruses have detected these yet.

Solution
Worth a try, saw you ran these, but (guessing) regular Win, some malware effectively block searches in normal Windows by loading programs at startup, those and drivers don't load in Safe Mode. Can also check start up for unknown items

ProximityTI

Reputable
Jul 20, 2015

Me and a worker at the local Computer Shop put together a custom one

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Worth a try, saw you ran these, but (guessing) regular Win, some malware effectively block searches in normal Windows by loading programs at startup, those and drivers don't load in Safe Mode. Can also check start up for unknown items

Solution