Multiple games crashing to desktop after few mins playing

Rmagic

Reputable
Jan 6, 2016
Hello, this is my first post in this forum.

I bought a new pc on last black friday (November 2018) and builded this:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 4.2 Ghz
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB GDDR5X
Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra Gaming
G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
Phanteks Eclipse P400S
Corsair RM750X V2 750W 80 Plus Gold Modular
ssd toshiba 480GB and hdd 1TB

hp omen 27'' 1440p 144hz gsync

For the first days everything went fine, but then i noticed some games would freeze and even give me a bsod, specially forza horizon 4, i looked for info in a lot of forums and finally decided to replace the ram because it wasnt in the oficial list of the motherboard compatibilty one and got this one

G.Skill FlareX DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL14

Before getting the new ram i already tried a ram calculator because all this seemed a ram issue but i wanted the 3200mhz and i couldn't get it with the other ram

After the ram replace i stop getting bsods and some games stoped crashing, still got a few crashes on forza horizon 4 and assassin's creed odyssey but i thought maybe there was an issue with the game itself and also started playing a lot of LoL which havent crashed to me, other games i havent got a crash since ram replace are:

rainbow six siege, my time at portia, monster hunter world, path of exile

Today installed the new Anthem demo and i got 2 crashes to desktop, this can't be games related when it happens with so many.

My question is, where is the problem? which of my components might be faulty? or maybe some of my settings is wrong?...

I play most of the games capped to 60fps with rivatuner or nvidia inspector except LoL and R6 which i cap at 140fps, when i play a videogame the only background program i have is Discord and i dont use the overlay

----------

update:

today decided to run FurMark test and didn't get errors running 1440p 110fps for 30mins, max temperature of the graphic card was 75ºC

after that did a memtest86, took over 3 hours to do 4 rounds and also got 0 errors
memtest.png

Rmagic

Reputable
Jan 6, 2016
Another update, just runned prime95 Small FFTs for 36 minutes, did 9 test and got 0 errors. So, i can perform stress tests of cpu, gpu and ram and get 0 errors but then play a game and get a crash after 15-20min